Sunday, February 15, 2009

A long day

Today is finally over, at least in my world. Some Sundays are restful and some are not so restful; today was not so restful even though I fell asleep some today. We had to rush out this am as we were running about 10 minutes late for practice. Marc decided he did not want to go to his class today. We came home and instead of putting the kids down for a nap didn't really do anything - so we ended up with no one taking a real nap and didn't leave to go out either. We finally got our act together and took the kids for Happy Meals and then headed to Walmart for groceries where the meltdowns began. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Take me away Calgon. Besides all that, this weekend has really been a nice one; a lovey day weekend as we call it here. Daddy and I headed to Bookbinders where we had a wonderful relaxing meal, but most of all I got my creme brulee and then we headed to Target to get the kids a few little lovey prizes. Saturday was a relaxing day and I even managed to get the kids over to tractor home bump for about an hour (very cold hour). Daddy built the basement corners on Saturday. Tomorrow shouldn't be that bad as we are off from school - but now it is calling for 1-2 inches of snow. I do have a dr's appt tomorrow afternoon, but other than that relaxing day is what I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment