Saturday, February 21, 2009

A week in review

Okay, so I've not done a good job this week keeping up with my project 365! So I thought I'd recap real quick. Monday - dr's appt, no school, too cold for Daddy to work on the house, I am sick - again. Tuesday - Today was somewhat warm so Daddy is working on the house - 3 walls scaffel high now! I took Tracy and the boys to dance class and then we got dinner, met Daddy back here at the apartment and rushed off to worship practice - How are we ever going to get through this process????? Wednesday - school, QVC, and a cold day Thursday - Mother's Day Out so Marc went to "school" from 9-11 and Mommy had some free time, I didn't really have anything to do, but it sure was quiet here! We went to Red Robin tonight the kids love playing the "claw" and getting balloons. Friday - school, Bruiser wanted to stay for lunch and playtime so Marc and I headed out for lunch at Wendy's, at about 3 we talked Daddy into taking us to Roanoke and I got a few more larger maternity things. While I was shopping, Daddy called Holly and arranged a babysitter for us so that he could take me to get Creme Brulee at Bookbinders again! First time in 16 years that he arranged something for me without me knowing! Needless to say, it was delicious, but man I was exhausted when we got home. Saturday - Daddy is working today as it is supposed to be in the 50's today. I can't wait to see what he finishes with a warm day at his disposal. We are having a lazy day for now - took care of some laundry and trash, but the kids are relaxing to the full!

No comments:

Post a Comment