Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday adventure

So, today Mike took me out for my first ever Black Friday adventure. We left the house at 6am and after getting a coffee headed to Walmart. As we passed by KMart I was amazed that it was so packed, there were no spaces available in Christiansburg! I've never even seen anyone shop at KMart - until today. We found a space at Walmart though, right up front; it was great! All the Zhu Zhu pets were gone, but we found Marc's present, everything Tracy wanted, and some wonderful specials... I can't wait until the kids see what we found! And the best thing is we stayed in our budget so everything was paid for; so thankful for that. We are now home putting up a fake tree - yes, I said fake! Mike was a little skiddish about the real tree due to the bat last year so we found the best fake one we could and brought it home. Kids are thrilled, but I'm a little disappointed but it was so much quicker and easier. Now to finish decorating everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment