Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines a day late

So a day late I am posting this and I'm actually still working on some of the things I wanted to do for Valentine's - I guess they will be ready for next year, so really I'm early! :) Either way, here is a T that I decorated for Tracy's room using my February Scrapbook Circle kit. And here is Anthony's surprise - a Super Mario for his room using the fruit snack box. I'm hoping to add some bricks to this after I figure out where everyone is getting that wonderful brick stencil. I had another dr's appt today and am still waiting for baby to come into this world. I really hope that this little guy comes soon b/c I am so tired of waiting and feeling yuck. At least it was a beautiful spring day here today which definitely makes things happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment