Friday, February 18, 2011

Still creating

So here are some things I've managed to complete this week. I'm not as driven anymore, but creating just makes me feel better. Hopefully I will still find some time once the baby comes. Today is 39 weeks and I desperately praying this one doesn't want to come a week late as 2 of the others did!!!
Here is another Valentine's project I completed, yes after the fact, but at least I thought of it and it is ready for next year. :)
I
loved this creative imaginations tag: Together a perfect fit - I thought it was a wonderful title for this layout. Marc has just started to get into puzzles and Anthony is more than happy to teach him the ropes! :)
Vinny loves walking around with Marc's guitar playing songs - especially If your happy and you know it clap your hands. He is so cute strolling through the house never really in a hurry just enjoying his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment