Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dream Big

I made this canvas when I was challenged by Scarlet Lime to create something based on my mother. I thought a lot about this, I looked through my photos (I had none of my mother and myself alone) and I pondered what lessons I had been taught by my mother. Then I realized that the biggest reason I am on the road to destiny is because of my mother. She instilled in me from a very early age the need to Dream Big. If it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't believe that anything is possible and that I can accomplish the impossible because I know where my strength comes from. My mom taught me that my strength comes from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and by the age of 3 I had taken her lessons to heart and made the Lord mine and then I began to dream. Each year my dreams get bigger and bigger and I believe more and more in the impossible. And you know, it is totally worth it. Things have been hard lately and there are moments when I would like to turn of this Road to Destiny, but I can't. I can't give up on the biggest lesson my mom taught me ... to DREAM BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment