Monday, May 30, 2011

Finishing up loose ends

So today I figured I would tie up all the loose ends that were dangling in my scrapbook room along with our normal Monday laundry. So far I only have 2 more to put finishing touches on and then I'm done until after our visitors.
Here is one I made for a challenge at Scrapbook Circle to use this paper by Crate and since they mentioned schedule instantly I thought of documenting a day in our life.

The next layout I completed was for a challenge at Scarlet Lime to document Mother's Day - so I did a layout on lessons I learned from my mom. I had planned on using pictures of my mother, but I didn't have any of just us so I instead made it a layout to my daughter with everything that I have gathered over the years from my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment