Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NSD layout

I created this for NSD at Citrus Tree Studio - the challenge was to use a mask and mist. I love playing with my mists, whether with a mask or just spritzing a little on my page, it adds such a nice touch. I love how this flourish mask (Tattered Angel) looks like waves. The papers and stickers are from my April Scrapbook Circle kit. It has been so nice and warm here lately - we've been spending a lot of time outside so I have some great pictures to scrap again, what a relief my stack had gotten a little low. Unfortunately, I haven't been getting much time to scrap this week as Vinny was sick, he is much better now, but I think Marc has a touch of it now. I'm just so very grateful that we've all been pretty well ever since Gino was born. I managed to finish cleaning today and the laundry is all done so I am planning a weekend of scrapping with Cocoa Daisies spring crop - can't wait; they always have great inspiration. Come join us if you need some fun http://www.cocoadaisy.com/forum/ . Well it is nap time so let me get the rest of the kids to bed so that I can get recharged for the 2nd part of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment