Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nikki Sivils Inspiration

I had heard about Nikki Sivils products, but I never had the pleasure of working with them, until now.  Because of my role in Scrapping Everyday Miracles I have been secretly working with some of these products, that reveal will be fully shown very soon!
Today I have a few projects that I created out of my extras - I have made 1 project and 5 layouts so far and I can still keep going!

First up, some Christmas inspiration using the Gingerbread collection and some stickles.


is a trip to Disney World with all of our kids!  This picture was taken in Dec 2007.



I have never really had much luck scrapping Christmas pictures, but this collection was wonderful to work with and I had to go back and scrap this picture from 2009 - another of my favorites!


I then made a wall hanging to help us countdown the days until Christmas (I know I am a little late here, but it is ready for next year.)  I used a canvas that I had found at Michael's, some stickles, Heidi Swapp journaling circles, and Martha Stewart snow flakes.  When the numbers are all removed it leaves a tag with wishes for a Merry Christmas!

 Then comes probably my most favorite of all - this layout of Vinny.  I have been holding these pictures out to find just the right papers to really work and the Monster collection from Nikki Sivils was perfect - it was love at first sight!


I finally discovered that you can purchase Nikki Sivils products at Scrapbook.com - I am eyeing up the School is Cool collection next!  If you also have developed a fondness of Nikki Sivils products you might be interested in the DT call going on right now.

4 comments:

  1. These are so super cute!!!!!! So happy I landed upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I especially love the curiosity layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post, your blog looks so pretty and cheery, and your layouts rock!
    Have a Merry Christmas!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L♥ve the new look of your blog Wendy! You have been a busy girl, creating some fabulous projects with the Niki Sivils product.

    ReplyDelete