Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Christmas layouts

I've been so inspired by Memorable Seasons Sketch-a-Thon that I finally completed scrapping Christmas 2010!  I had purchased Crate Paper's Peppermint line which I totally love and used it to create all these layouts.  It made it so easy just to have one box on hand with all of my supplies!  :)

This was created with sketch #1 and Crate Paper and Echo Park chipboard stickers.


This next layout uses sketch #13 and Crate Paper with some Doodlebug letters.


This last one was for a challenge at the Nook - we were given a recipe of sorts and then set loose.  I created this with my Dec Burlap & Buttercups kit.

Materials Used:  Lily Bee, Simple Stories, Melissa Frances, Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp, Stickles, American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment