Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Have you gotten into the tape frenzy?

I haven't, love the stuff and use it, but I don't have it on everything.  My favorites (or all I have) is a turquoise heart one from Hambly, Tim Holtz definitions, and a new one K&Co smash tape.

This layout uses the K&Co and it was also the featured project at 2Peas on Monday!
Materials Used:  Lily Bee, K&Co, Hambly, OA, Twinery
I made sure that I used some of my tapes on this so that I could link it up to the Tape it Up party at Paper Issues.  You still have time to join us if you have done some taping!

Time for some Tape!
You know it, you love it, you have rolls and rolls(and rolls) of it!
Whether you are a Washi girl, a Dymo girl, a masker, a taper, a candlestick maker, we want to see what you have made!
Link it up!
New project, old project, 1 project, 5 projects, as long as you used paper, you are in!
We will feature tons of great projects here and on Facebook, so make sure you like us!
Leave some blog love, mingle, make some new friends.
You have until March 3 to link up!

4 comments:

  1. love this, please say I can lift it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! it should be featured, it is Amazing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great layout!...newest follower! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete