Monday, March 19, 2012

Card time

These were both made using my March Scrapbook Nook kit full of My Minds Eye goodies!  I kinda got in the card groove when I was making my happy birthday card, lol.  I have another layout to share; I had it all photographed and then I noticed I totally forgot to put the title on!  It doesn't have to have one, but I actually had a good one so I think I will wait until another day to post that.




Well we had an amazing weekend with some dear friends that came to visit.  So today was spent recuperating, doing laundry and getting back on schedule.  Lots of things planned this week and tons of sunshine so it should be a quick week.  Make sure you stop back by tomorrow to see who won the Paper Issues gift certificate, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment