Saturday, April 21, 2012

My hubby turned the big 40

and he has been taking it out on me!  Yikes!  I never thought he would have trouble with turning 40, but it has been a HEAVY week for us.  He is okay again (or I think), but now he has decided he is ready to have a party this weekend!  I kept offering to do something and he wasn't interested, now I am scrambling to get the cooking and cleaning done for who knows who might show up.  Goodness, I hope this 40 business slows down or it will be a long year.

I had such great hopes for my scrapping weekend, projects all lined up on the floor b/c I've had some great brain storms, but they will have to wait I guess until Monday.  I do have 2 Jillibean Soup layouts to share with you.  One is based on the April sketch challenge and the other was something I had to scrap when I saw the saying on it!  LOL.  I used a bunch of my Jillibean Soup buttons on these as Jillibean challenged their readers with buttons this month.  I actually have a project all laid out on my floor that is really cool, but it needs another hour before I can share that one.

Here is the sketch:
JBS April 2012 sketch

and my layout:
Materials Used:  Jillibean Soup, Martha Stewart, EK Sucess
and a close-up of some extra pictures I included:


When I saw the saying on this card I knew I would be making a layout for this one!  "The Rooster may crow but the Hen delivers the eggs!"  LOL

Materials Used:  Jillibean Soup, Tattered Angels, Hambly, The Crafter's Warehouse

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I will things will calm down soon and I can show you the rest of my projects! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that first one Wendy, and hope JB does too, your take on the sketch is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "hen/rooster" layout is awesome! Loooove the unexpected fun on that page!

    ReplyDelete