Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Winner time!

I haven't forgotten, just waiting for some sunlight to take a picture! 

So first matter of business, I needed to pick a winner from the Paper Issues blog hop and the lucky person is...


Wendy, I have been a huge fan of yours for quite a while now...I totally LOVE what you did with this line....AWESOME! Your window box is adorable but that Discover layout is priceless!
 
Thanks for all of your comments they really make my day!  Kathy send me your address and I will get some goodies out to you.
 
Saturday I got a package in the mail and was so surprised to see this:
 
 
Yep, I knew eventually I'd see the magazine, but this was published in Scrap 365 September 2012 issue and I already have my layout and magazine in my hands! 
 
Make sure you stop back by on Friday, it's a secret, but it is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment