Thursday, April 25, 2013

CropStop projects - Dream Big

"Dream Big"
This is the page that I decided to finally try out the ombre effect - I again cut multiple Memory Box Winged Swirls and laid them on my paper.  I chose 4 mist colors all in the pink color family to spray my paper.  I used the American Crafts My Girl collection to build the designs on this layout, of course there are some fussy cut elements that I added too and some stickles - gotta live the sparkle.

My daughter was so thrilled to see a stand of cakes designed by Buddy - we even had a short photo shoot with Buddy himself (or at least the cardboard version) to commemorate this occasion!








Thank you CropStop for the opportunity to work with you it has been wonderful experimenting with all the great products you sent!




No comments:

Post a Comment