Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Thoughts - take 11


I have quite a few layouts to share here before I put them away, never did for some reason.  LOL  I have been really going through our house and sorting and purging, so now it is time to hit my scrapbook room.

Layout #11 - This was Vinny at about 2 years old, yep he is that strong to be able to handle Daddy's tamper. The kid is incredible and doesn't seem like he is 2 here.  This was mostly made with paints,stamps, and sprays.  Some KI tapes, SC wood veneers and Polaroid frames, and Bella products!


I will be back soon with some new layouts created with my Memorable Seasons kit for May - wow is it a good kit!  Don't forget to stop by Memorable Seasons starting Wednesday to help us celebrate NSD in a colorful way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!! How have you been. Life gets too busy. I was wondering how you are doing. This is adorable!! I can't believe how strong he was at that age! Have a great weekend with the family!

    ReplyDelete