Friday, June 28, 2013

Don't forget to change your reader!

I am NO computer person, but I do know Google Reader is leaving us this weekend!  I just caught on to reading my blogs on my phone and love it, so this is totally disappointing.  But you can follow through some other methods and both were easy to change to, even for me!  LOL

I found a button for you to join me on Bloglovin, which I posted on my sidebar.  You can also follow through Feedly (anyone see a button for this???).  I hope you will continue to follow me, I enjoy sharing with each of you and in only 7 weeks I will be able to share our newest addition!  :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I will leave you with this project that I created because this makes me happy!


Hope to see you on a new blog reader soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment