Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas picture wreath - Pebbles

I'm not much of a ribbon girl, so when I received the pack of American Crafts Christmas ribbon I wasn't sure what to do...

So how about make a wreath!


I started by tying the ribbons onto the wreath, you can see from the shot of the back, that I covered every bit of the wreath.


I added in some strips of tulle also to give the wreath more fullness.


I added in the frames from the Front Porch collection to further dress up my wreath.



I used some recent pictures of the kids and adhered them inside the frames.  The frames have adhesive in them already, but to make sure my pictures didn't fall out I also used some of the Teresa Collins liquid adhesive at the bottom of the frames.


I used some of the foam squares to give dimension to my stars and then I glued on a few more Christmas items.  

Thanks so much Xyron for giving me the chance to try out your adhesive package!

Check out the Pebbles blog for a Note Set perfect for gift giving!






1 comment: