Saturday, April 26, 2014

Make Time for Happy - Studio Calico Lemon Lush

I just played with some products and decided to try some trends...


I went with triangles - I don't know why I find these so difficult, but they seem to stump me.
I played with purple - don't care for the color, but sure love the pops it gives to the page.
Some scripty (thought about brush script, but didn't get to that) words 
and splattered to go along with the watercolory look of the page.
Oh, I also used some negatives and do you see my new toy???  I have a Tim Holt tiny attacher and I am totally in love, I am attaching everything I can find, lol!

I'm playing along with Challenge YOUrself, come join in!

8 comments:

  1. I adore this!!! The triangles are super trendy... something I shy away from too. Great colors and photo... Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the triangles! I find them difficult to work with also, but you have inspired me. Love your trendy choices and the entire flow of your page. Great work! Thanks for sharing with at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout! love the triangles and the words cutted out

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! I think I need to get a tiny attacher!! Love the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FABULOUS! Love it!
    Thank fors playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your page the background is great, the colors, the triangles everything is great!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is absolutely beautiful! I love how you used the triangles!!! Especially the punched out ones in the bottom corner - they look fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely happy photo to go with your stunning page! Love the triangles and the script words! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful 'trendy' page with us at Challenge Yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete