Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Week 37- Teresa Collins

Week 37, everyday moments - school, family time, noc-to-logy as my son likes to call it!


some details...

embossing and stamping

On my next card I wanted some shiny stars to show off my son's schoolwork.  I used molding paste with some gold paint mixed together and a Heidi Swapp stencil.  Once I removed the stencil I poured some glitter on the stars to really make them pop!



Some love around those fat little fingers! 

I wanted a little more glitter on my page and I wanted this card to really stand out.  I used stickles on the words, tied some twine with a tag and add a cut from my cameo. 

Thanks for joining me in a look at my week!



2 comments:

  1. oh wow! This is awesome! love the glitter..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! love this! and the stars are so gorgeous! I'm definitely going to try :) TFS

    ReplyDelete