Thursday, June 5, 2014

Birthday Cards - Pebbles

I am up on the Pebbles blog today sharing some rub-on experiments that I did.

Here are the cards I created from my experiments!


I couldn't resist adding in a few gold sequins with the gold rub-ons and then a pop of color with the balloons.


Here is a close-up of the rub-ons with mist and some twine.


This card is on the Pebbles blog, but here is a close up of watercolors and rub-ons.


I'll see you tomorrow with a layout created using rub-ons and mist with Pebbles goodies!




3 comments:

  1. These are super duper cute! Love both of them! Cute job with the sequins and love the background and twine on the cupcake one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable and cute! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards Wendy! Such fun techniques! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete