Friday, June 13, 2014

Happily Ever After - Simple Stories

Have you ever wondered what to do with those 6x12 pieces that Simple Stories makes?  I love to use them as a base to anchor my pictures.  I didn't have great pictures so I didn't want to enlarge them too much, but I love them just the same.  This design allowed me to use smaller pictures and lots of gorgeous embellishments to fill my page.


These pictures were taken by my sister 7 years ago; 7 years ago we still lived in PA and only had 3 kids then!  Wow, time sure has gone by with a ton of events.





Here is a link to the e-book where you can see all the inspiration for this great collection, wedding or non.  I will be back on Monday with another layout or two from this collection.  See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Both the pictures and the layout! Love all the little details; eye candy on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! There is a wonderful flow to the design and I love the use of both the color and black and white shots.

    ReplyDelete