Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 52 - Bella Blvd

I DID IT!  
I completed a whole year of Project Life and it is all documented only 2 weeks after the actual date.

You can see detail shots and my steps for assembling a Project Life spread on the Bella Blvd blog.  


Rocky's dedication, computer death, and trouble at the beach...


Our favorite eats and a little boy celebrates 1!


So...
1.  I will continue to do PL - I like having our album starting in August it marks the progress of our last little boy, so it makes it special and it keeps me from having another big project around Christmas.
2.  I am considering sticking with the same page protectors next year instead of using multiple, I think it would be easier.
3.  I will continue to make single pages that coordinate with the second page for flow.  I will use double page spreads only for special events.
4.  Try it, it really is a lot of fun and it doesn't have to be fancy.  It is amazing to look at your year minus the fluff and see that even there were moments you might rather forget, life has been good.



1 comment:

  1. These pages are wonderful, and YAY for doing such a great job keeping up with this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete