I just had to have the scribble stamps that you see on this layout and so I bought the September kit from Cocoa Daisy. I have had so much fun playing with this kit and not only the stamps, but just the contents!
I played along with the designer challenge that called for
1. A scribble - thanks to my new stamps I can scribble now, lol
2. A star - yep, thanks to the Heidi Swapp rub-ons which I love!
3. 2 fonts for your title - yep, 3 on this layout!
4. packaging - I used the packaging that came with my kit, the yellow tissue paper was so pretty and added an unexpected pop of color. The dance card was also a notecard that the dance store gave my daughter to celebrate her new pointe shoes.
5. paint/ink - I used mist for my splatters, and ink for my stamping.
Here are some close-ups...