Wednesday, September 24, 2014

U & ME - Guest Designer at Pebbles

Today I am sharing a few home decor projects on the Pebbles blog to bring the fall weather into your home.  I couldn't resist making a layout too with the gorgeous Home+Made collection.

I started my page witht the You are my Happy card.  I decided to give some pops of color without overwhelming the page I would add hexagons using the various papers from the collection.  And the large stickers are perfect for an eye catching title.


A few details...




I'd love for you to stop by the Pebbles blog and let me know what you think of the other projects I created!


2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with those hexagons and the super creative way you sewed an x over each of them!! Just totally rocks this layout!! It is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete