Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Week 10 & 11 - Simple Stories

I just finished up some layouts using the newest Life Documented collection from Simple Stories; you will have to wait a little bit to see those though :)

I can share my next few weeks of Project Life that I completed using the Life Documented collection.  This collection was amazing to use.  I had all the cards I needed to put together 4 weeks and the extras went perfectly!  Thank you Simple Stories for simplifying my Project Life project.


I was balancing on top of my son's wooden train track and totally forgot to take pictures of each week.  I guess I should get a picture of the train track that is spread everywhere in our loft/scrap area!

Here are a few detail shots...






2 comments:

  1. I love your candid photo style. Been missing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you craft and each of these pics just reaffirms for me that you are pocket scrapping genius!! Love seeing that you create such individual and perfect journaling cards!!

    ReplyDelete