Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dreaming Big - Simple Stories

I AM...
lovin this new collection from Simple Stories
on the Simple Stories blog today with 2 other projects
so glad you are here!


I created this layout to document where I am believing 2015 will take us.  Sometimes when we dream we aren't sure of the exact path we should take, instead we take one step at a time, almost like we are feeling our way.  I don't know what the end of 2015 will look like, but I know that I/we are on the right path and that excites me!




I hope to "see" you at the Simple Stories blog
here is a little sneak of what you will find there



You can also find the I AM eBook here, and it is free and beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. SO COOL and so inspirational to see this project and feel of your confidence in where life is leading you!! I feel so inspired by you - it is not simply your crafting that keeps me returning to your blog but the feelings and insights I experience while here!!! So very thrilled for you and the way you are feeling about life!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete