Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Jesus - Pebbles


Thank you all for the well wishes with joining the DT at Hip Kit Club, I am so excited to show you what I have been creating!

I created this for a challenge at Hip Kit Club (last week) to go all white in a Project Life format.

At first I wasn't sure where I wanted to head, then I remembered this picture from Christmas that really wasn't very good, but it black and white it was perfect.  I chose gold and stars to illustrate the Glory of God.  I added in some Jillibean Soup frames with Joy and Peace and a few diecut love words to finish what Jesus means to me.  I need some work on my watercolor attempt, but it worked okay.





Every Friday a new challenge is issued here on the Hip Kit Facebook page
hope to see you there!




1 comment:

  1. WOW - AMAZING TIMES AWESOME!!!! This is lovely and such a sweet, tender tribute!!! Happy to see this!!

    ReplyDelete