Thursday, February 19, 2015

So Much to Love - Cocoa Daisy

I just received my February Cocoa Daisy kit and I instantly paired these pieces together, when I saw the sticker on my bag of Project Life cards I knew exactly which picture I was going to scrap.

This is "our" dog, but he lives with our dear neighbors.  Smokey doesn't like many people, but he is best friends with all of us and he adores my hubby.


Notice the stamping?  I was inspired by a fellow DT member, Marinette and her amazing backgrounds, I just had to give it a try.




2 comments:

  1. Sorry to be so slow in my commenting and visiting you but between getting ready for 10 days with my grandbabies and actually being here with them I have been just a touch busy!!! But I hope you know how amazing I think you are even when I don't get the chance to come and tell you right away!! LOVE that wooden circle with the heart in it!!! So cool and those feathers - truly, madly, deeply and totally in love with those!!! Great layout!!! Have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete