Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 52 - Project Life complete!

This concludes my 2nd year of Project Life and I am still going strong.  I've mentioned before that I started our album in August when our 6th child was born.  I wanted something to make sure I didn't miss any of his specials.  I also am thrilled with no added stress around Christmas with finishing/starting a new album.

Here is my last page that I created using the August Hip Kit Club Project Life add-on.


And here is my title page for this album using the Simple Stories Life Documented collection.



1 comment:

  1. I am so super impressed and thrilled for you - such a cool thing to have completed 2 years of Project Life - I am in awe of all that you do within your family and the world!!! I know that I was tremendously buoyed up with your comment on my blog - so sweet, so true and just so sincere!!! Thank you for reminding me where JOY comes from and who to thank for my talents!! You are so inspiring - Have a BEAUTIFUL day tomorrow!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete