Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello Life Today - Simple Stories

Sometimes dream come to an end.  Sometimes it is a good thing because it is time for something new to happen and while it is hard not to hold onto the old, a whole new world awaits in the new.  I have so enjoyed my 2 years with Simple Stories and will continue to create with their gorgeous products, but my season on the team has come to an end.  I was blessed to once again create for them for CHA before the end, so I have a ton of new projects to share with you over the next few weeks.

This page was created with the Life in Color collection.









1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! You did a fabulous job for Simple Stories!
    I was just shopping on A Cherry On Top.com and your layouts are their advertisement page for SS!!!

    ReplyDelete