I'm so happy to be joining the Cut Shoppe DT for the next few months. One of my goals this year was to become friends with my Cameo, instead of just letting it gather dust, lol.
Here are some of my favorite cuts I've used in the past from the Cut Shoppe
And now a few fun facts about me...
1. How many times in a week, do you work on something scrapbook related? I usually try to be creative at least for a few minutes each day, it might only be 10 minutes, but it is my time to decompress.
2. What's your favorite subject to scrapbook? I scrapbook our family mainly, I try to spend equal time on the kids, my hubby and I, and even myself.
3. What is your favorite color to use on your layouts/projects? What is your least favorite color? I love teal and pinks, even with 5 boys I manage to squeeze my favorites into most layouts. I do not like purple and rarely, if ever scrap with it.
4. Why do you like using cut files on your layouts/projects? For me, cut files is something I don't always run to, but I'm excited to take the plunge and really enhance my style of scrapping with cut files.
5. What are some of your other favorite hobbies? If you were not a scrapbooker, what other hobby do you think would consume most of your time? I love to read, bake, and I used to cross-stitch. If I wasn't scrapping I'd probably get back into cross-stitch or anything artsy.
6. Tell us 5 things we don't know about you! I am a violinist and have played for 35 years. I was a pastor for 4 months and found that I love to preach. I hate to drive. I started college as a Chemical Engineer, but switched to Math Education after my Jr year to better fit our desire to have kids. Someday I want to travel to CA in an RV and see the United States!
You are here --> WENDY ANTENUCCI