Thursday, July 7, 2016

Getting to Know You | the Cut Shoppe Blog Hop


I'm so happy to be joining the Cut Shoppe DT for the next few months.  One of my goals this year was to become friends with my Cameo, instead of just letting it gather dust, lol.  

Here are some of my favorite cuts I've used in the past from the Cut Shoppe





And now a few fun facts about me...

1.  How many times in a week, do you work on something scrapbook related?  I usually try to be creative at least for a few minutes each day, it might only be 10 minutes, but it is my time to decompress.
2.  What's your favorite subject to scrapbook?  I scrapbook our family mainly, I try to spend equal time on the kids, my hubby and I, and even myself.
3.  What is your favorite color to use on your layouts/projects?  What is your least favorite color?  I love teal and pinks, even with 5 boys I manage to squeeze my favorites into most layouts.  I do not like purple and rarely, if ever scrap with it.
4.  Why do you like using cut files on your layouts/projects?  For me, cut files is something I don't always run to, but I'm excited to take the plunge and really enhance my style of scrapping with cut files.
5.  What are some of your other favorite hobbies?  If you were not a scrapbooker, what other hobby do you think would consume most of your time?  I love to read, bake, and I used to cross-stitch.  If I wasn't scrapping I'd probably get back into cross-stitch or anything artsy.
6.  Tell us 5 things we don't know about you!  I am a violinist and have played for 35 years.  I was a pastor for 4 months and found that I love to preach.  I hate to drive.  I started college as a Chemical Engineer, but switched to Math Education after my Jr year to better fit our desire to have kids.  Someday I want to travel to CA in an RV and see the United States!

GIVEAWAY: Any good blog hop should have prizes right? So leave a comment below, follow my FB page (and let me know you did), or follow my IG (and let me know) and you will be entered to win a $5 Gift Certificate to The Cut Shoppe Etsy store. Open through Sunday, July 10th. Winners will be announced on Wednesday the 13th on the Cut Shoppe Blog. For more chances to win, make sure you visit all the DT's blogs and leave a comment.
THE CUT SHOPPE
You are here --> WENDY ANTENUCCI

15 comments:

  1. The stitching on that heart is such a great way to make it stand out. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages! I already follow you on IG (@soccerwidow) and enjoy your work over there too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Wendy! I think the RV travel would be fun too!! And you could snap lots of photos to scrapbook!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are amazing! I love Simple Stories and have been using lots of it lately. How you manage to scrap with 5 boys is impressive. I'm an Instagram follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these layouts Wendy! Cant wait to see what else you create this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts Wendy! My husband and I would also love to travel in an RV :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these layouts are great. I am also wanted to become friends with my Cameo . Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on Facebook already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing your work! I've always thought RV travel would be adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing all your layouts. I want to learn how to use my Silhouette too so it doesn't gather dust. The "Places you will go" layout is very inspiring- love it!

    ReplyDelete