Monday, October 31, 2016

Goodie Bags | We R Memory Keepers

Ah, candy day!  My kids love candy and their momma sure does too, you will find us tomorrow buying all the leftover Halloween candy to feast upon.  But, I did create these fun goodie bags with some carmel corn using the Goodie Bag collection and tool from We R Memory Keepers.






For those of you Caramel Corn lovers, I thought I would share my recipe... 
Carmel Corn
½ cup unpopped Popcorn
1 cup packed brown sugar
½ cup margarine
¼ cup light corn syrup
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
Heat oven to 200.  Pop popcorn and dispose of unpopped kernals.  Cook brown sugar, margarine, corn syrup, and salt in saucepan over medium heat.  Once bubbly, cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and mix in baking soda.  Pour sugar mixture over popcorn.  Bake for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment