Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Planner Wk19 | The Cut Shoppe

Today I am sharing a planner page created with Crate Paper and The Cut Shoppe.  
So why would  a FL person need the Snow & Cocoa collection from Crate Paper?  
Well, because it is just so cute and the colors are gorgeous!  Since I don't have any winter pictures (or even Christmas pictures right now), I chose to pull this collection out with some snowy/Christmassy cut files and make it work for me.


I used a few cut files from the Cut Shoppe Etsy store on this spread as I had already written in my thoughts for the week so I chose to decorate around my thoughts, instead of preparing the page first.

I started my page with the Tree Farm Cut file



My next step was to add some holiday cheer using the free Magical Christmas Cut File.



And finally a reminder to sparkle even when you are worn down and sick, 



Thank you for joining me today, I hope your Christmas season is sparkly and full of wonderful memories!

2 comments: