Friday, January 6, 2017

Boy/Girl Christmas cards | We R Memory Keepers

I'm running a little late sharing this one, but I really like them, so here they are!
Christmas cards created with the WRMK Pop-up dies and evolution.


As you all know, I don't create cards much, but the ones I do create I keep displayed for a long time as I really love them.





We R Memory Keepers - Evolution Advanced Die Cutting Tool

We R Memory Keepers - High Five Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad

We R Memory Keepers - High Five Collection - Cardstock Stickers

We R Memory Keepers - Elegant Font Punches - Decorative

We R Memory Keepers - Elegant Font Punches - Serif

We R Memory Keepers - Pop Up Dies - Gift Card Box

We R Memory Keepers - Urban Chic Collection - Ephemera with Foil Accents

We R Memory Keepers - Urban Chic Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Tres Tres Chic

We R Memory Keepers - Frame Punch Board

We R Memory Keepers - Clearly Posh Collection - Acetate Bows



1 comment: