Friday, March 10, 2017

Adventure Awaits | Bella Blvd + The Cut Shoppe HOP


Welcome to my blog, I'm so glad you could join us today for the hop!  
You should have hopped here from Mandy's blog, if you've missed out you can find the complete list of bloggers hopping at the end of this post.
  I am sharing a fun boy layout created with the Pandas and Popsicle collection from Bella Blvd.


I thought the pile of my boys on the go cart looked like a clown car and for some reason when I saw the pandas I knew I had to pile them on top of each other to mimic that theme!  Some black and white "racing stripes" both from the paper and the cut file "Wreathed in Love" were my next addition.


To further my clown car perception I used the saying from the "Quirky Quotes" cut file.





Thanks for joining me today and thank you Bella Blvd for the fun collection to play with!

The Cut Shoppe is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to the shop for those that hop along and leave comments.  Bella Blvd has a fun prize also for a winner that comments along the hop!


And one last fun perk for joining us today, The Cut Shoppe is offering 30% off from today, the 10th - the 13th, at the etsy shop, use the code BLOGHOP30. 
Your next stop is Jamie Pate! 


36 comments:

  1. Those pandas are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and very creative! I also love the pandas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! I have nephews and love to see layouts for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great page. Enjoyed your title. Really cute and so in keeping with the pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful layout while still being "manly"

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun your
    layout looks!
    Love the cut
    file and the
    Pandas.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Cute title and how funny they all are stuffed in their car!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Wendy and those pandas are sooooo adorable!! Great use of this cut file ... who said wreaths have to be feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for more boy layouts! I overlooked the quirky quotes at the cut shoppe but it's super cute how u used it here. And never thought about using pandas til now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pandas are adorable and I love how you made those cut files your own! Fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning layout. Really awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! What a fun page! Loving the pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you stack all those pandas, a very funny layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute layout! I love your thoughts on stacking the pandas the way you did. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy to see a layout with the Panda's and I have the words cut file so darn cut.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's a super fun and beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout! Love this Blog-hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your go-cart layout! The cut file fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the title and very bold page!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute!I really like how you've put this layout together.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is too stinkin cute! The pic reminds me of my boys! lol. I love it! That was son clever with the easy peasy squesy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is so cute and happy-making.
    I got a smile on my face when I saw
    the page. Love the pandas. the
    arrows moving the eye around the
    circle is great.
    Fantastic layout.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really cute!! I am a big fan. :o)

    ReplyDelete