Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I'm a Planner Girl! Cocoa Daisy

Yep, that's me!  I am an official planner girl, now how did that happen?  LOL
I still remember when Simple Stories came out with their first planner set; I was on the DT at the time so I had the opportunity to try out their planners.  And guess what?  I said, NO!  I totally did not get why people spent time decorating their to do lists.

Well, fast forward to April 2016 and we were going through a very hard spot in our lives and I needed somewhere to journal my thoughts, dream, and even fears.  I dove into my Mambi planner and began to share all of what was inside and I fell in love.  

In August of 2017 I began subscribing to the Cocoa Daisy A5 planner pages and that opened a door to my planning which made me fall even more in love!  You've seen my pages lately, they are so beautiful with all of the lovlies found in the Cocoa Daisy kit so I am thrilled for this opportunity.
I have created a video to share a peek into my space and a walk through all of my different planners, I'd love for you to take a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment