Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Tags | Ranger Ink Letter It Collection

I'm back today with some more fun projects I created using the Letter It collection from Ranger.


Ranger is excited to introduce the Letter It ™ program! Letter It ™ is a carefully curated collection of stamps, pens, embossing powders, pearl powders, mediums, tools and surfaces designed to work together so you can create beautifully personalized cards, tags, gifts, and more for all of life’s occasions!  Visit http://rangerink.com/new-ranger-letter-it-program/  for more details and to view the complete collection.


On these tags I started with the tags and cardstock and used the Perfect Pearls to create a golden watercolored background.  I also used the ink pads and did a plastic wrapping smoosh to add in some blue color.  The Perfect Medium allowed me to also stamp on my tags, and I personalized the tags with the embossing pens and powders.


No comments:

Post a Comment