Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Love Begins at Home | Jillibean Soup

This is a layout about love...  
I began with the Love Begins at Home card and layered a few of my scraps under the card.  Instead of picking a picture (or having a game plan), I just began matching papers until I had a whole layout built and no picture (or story).  When I went through my pictures that still needed to be scrapped, this story was waiting for me and fit in perfectly for what I designed.  The picture was from Christmas and the green definitely plays that up, but with the springy embellishments I think I can get away with the love story instead?  
What do you think?


You can purchase the Jillibean Soup, Farmhouse Stew collection by clicking here!  
Thank you for your support of my blog and our family, we appreciate you!





No comments:

Post a Comment