Monday, May 7, 2018

May B6 Dutch Door planner | Cocoa Daisy

Today I am sharing my planner set-up for the month of May.  I gave a little sneak on my IG last month of what I was trying and I was so excited to work it out this month in my B6 which is my everyday carry.

Have you seen the newest Dutch Door insert fad that seems to be around?  Well, I loved the idea and so I did some figuring and realized, not only could I combine the Dutch Door inserts, but the new box stickers from Cocoa Daisy would also fit in this new set-up!


I've created a video walking you through how I went about making my Cocoa Daisy planner into a Dutch Door insert.  


REFERRAL: When you sign up for a NEW subscription, tell Cocoa Daisy WANTENUCCI sent you and you will receive shop credit to purchase items from the Cocoa Daisy Store!
Subscribe here:  https://www.cocoadaisy.com/product-category/subscribe/

No comments:

Post a Comment