Thursday, November 8, 2018

Happy Birthday | Bella Blvd

I have gotten so far behind on documenting birthdays, and for my littlest one at that!  I'm not sure why, but it happened.  So when I received Bella Blvd's Wish Big Boy collection I knew it was the perfect time to get another birthday in the books!

In this page, I decided to use circles to tell my story so that I could use the Happy Birthday banner and not overcrowd my paper.  After putting all of my elements on my page it needed a little bit of sparkle... I chose a star stencil I had and the watercolor and acrylic paints from Bella to add a little star power.  The watercolors gave a lighter image and more of the color I was looking for, but the acrylic paint definitely made less mess, lol!


You can purchase the Bella Blvd Wish Big collection here, http://shrsl.com/180lv.







No comments:

Post a Comment