Monday, December 17, 2018

December Daily #1 | Elle's Studio

It's that time of year... December Daily time.  How are you fairing on this fun and much anticipated event?  I completed 2017 right on time and really enjoyed the whole process.  This year I was tossed up about using a Simple Stories Snap binder or using a Traveler's Notebook as I did last year...

So, here is my set-up with the Elle's Studio Christmas kit.  The divider is from IKEA and the little plastic containers are from Target's dollar spot.


I began my set-up with my front page and also decorating some of the wood veneer with sparkles, because I love all things sparkly!




Here are my first few days...




I've decided if this becomes to much to keep up with then I will just move these pictures into my Project Life album and December is complete!












No comments:

Post a Comment