Monday, April 15, 2019

Hello 16 | Disney Traveler's Notebook with Simple Stories


I was so excited to get my hands on the new Say Cheese IV collection from Simple Stories (I already have all the others so this was a must).  I got to work right away creating a Traveler's Notebook for my daughter's friend after their week celebrating 16 years.


Here is the cover, I just white cardstock to create the little TN.


Got to love those big word dies and the stencils that are included in this collection!



All the fun they had and the many goofy faces!


I added some of the gorgeous patterned paper into my TN to add some fun to the pages.  Notice the pixie dust stencil I used on the facing side!



Here is a page with the fireworks stencil and some old, old, old wood veneers I had in my stash!



I will be back later with more of the pages to share.

If you'd like to take a free class with Layle Koncar using this collection, just click the link below!

You can also watch my process as I put together this booklet and my 5 Essentials for crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment