Saturday, November 18, 2017

November All About Me | Cocoa Daisy

This weekend the Cocoa Daisy Design Team is sharing some All About Me posts so that you can get to know us better.  I'd love for you to stop by and catch up...  Cocoa Daisy blog
I am sharing my newest project for the year, a Traveler's Notebook.  A few years ago I made a page each month about me, but the 12x12 size seemed a little daunting and I really wanted to focus more on journaling so this is the format I thought would work this time around.


Here is the basic page, fully decorated, but not sharing anything yet.  I made this with the exclusive November Cocoa Daisy kit.  What follows is where I have added in my heartfelt journaling and also a current list.  I am thinking I will save this Quote of the Day notepad (or something similar) to add in my currents each month.


If you stop by the Cocoa Daisy blog, come back by here (or my FB, or IG pages) and leave a comment that you visited and I will enter you into a giveaway from me to you, my dear scrappy friends!  For another entry, make sure you follow me on my blog, FB, and/or IG and let me know that you have joined me and I will also enter you.  There will be 2 giveaways, a gift certificate to a scrappy place and I also have a box of Cocoa Daisy stamps and other goodies.

Don't forget you can always find me on:
and here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment