Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Teacher | Bella Blvd

Today I am sharing a page with not one collection, not two collections, but multiple collections all on one page to tell my story as I head back into the teaching world after 16 years at home with my kids homeschooling.

I wanted to tell the story about my heart behind teaching and so I chose the cute Panda Bears from the Panda and Popsicle collection to emphasize the idea of kids hanging all over.  



I have a group of "kids" piled together which I dressed up with a pretty pink cute clip for some fun texture.  I thought the piece from the Mom's Life, today's goal was perfect for the reality of teaching children.



So what collections did I use? Popsicles & Pandas, Sweet Sweet Spring, Make Your Mark, Pop Quiz, Island Escape, Mom’s Life that makes 6 collections! How many collections have you mixed and matched before?  
(Just click the collection titles to purchase your own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment