Monday, January 12, 2009

The First Post!

I can't believe I just set up a blog! 2009 looks to be quite a technical year for me - first I decided to get active on Facebook and now a blog, wow! I decided to set up a blog because I am attempting to join the many others involved in the Project 365 - documenting our everyday. I am expecting 2009 to be quite a year for my family and myself so I want to make sure not to forget anything that happens this year. So - what else has today brought? Well in the kids world, they got Daddy to tape Movie Time Monday for them, The Three Musketeers and are now watching the movie for the 2nd time today. I love our new DVD/VCR player b/c it allows us to tape to either DVDs or VCRs and we can tape VCRs to DVDs - now we just have to keep the kids from touching the machine and putting "footprints" on the new machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment