Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On my way with Project 365!

I just wanted to post this blog site before I forget http://senovia1.blogspot.com/search/label/365. She has a template to download that is perfect for this project. Now to figure out Photoshop and add my photos from the past 2 weeks of this project. Thanks again for the help! Today is our busy day and all I want to do is crash I am soooo tired! I woke up with Marc last night and then didn't fall back asleep for almost 2 more hours. I REALLY miss our king bed, someday hopefully we will have all the comforts of home again. We have to head out the door in less than an hour to head to Tracy's dance class, then find some dinner that everyone agrees to and finally worship practice back here on campus at 7pm. Thank goodness I don't have to teach tomorrow - tomorrow starts midterms and I don't have any scheduled until Thursday! I still have to take a picture for today, maybe I will get a shot of dance class, hopefully I don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment