Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mom's Day Out - Or In

Today church had a Mom's Day Out from 9-11am, so the older kids went to school and Marc went to church. I had my first 2 hours alone in quite some time, I had a great time. I actually finished 3 pages today and they turned out really nice. I feel quite refreshed and we topped it off with Mall pizza bought with my gift card from Pathway. The kids are snuggled together on the sofa right now watching Bob, from the looks of them they've had enough for the week and could also use some rest! I love how they do everything together from being really loud and playing to resting together - in everything they are the best of friends. I cleaned up all my scrap supplies so now maybe I can focus on the 3 loads of laundry that are waiting to be folded and the other that will join the pile in just a few minutes. I'm thinking we need a commercial size washer/dryer when the house is built, our laundry is multiplying like rabbits!

1 comment:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic images. Wow...

    Please visit:
    http://funfree-bali.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Don't forget to promote your blog, so we can share it to the world. Find the link in my blog.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete