Thursday, February 26, 2009

Miracles!

Today is 30 weeks and we had another u/s - this time we had results we've been praying for! My placenta has completely moved out of the way and there is no more need for a c-section! The baby is large (and very active - but I've been saying that for weeks now) and growing about 1-2 weeks ahead of schedule, but not a problem. Baby weighs about 3.5lbs right now; I wonder how big this one will get with another 10 weeks to go??? I had completely talked myself into a c-section as that was reality so now I need to get back into gear of natural childbirth plus the fact that I will be waiting the full 40 weeks. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to attend any of Inspired seeing that is when I am due, but maybe next year. I need to remember that this baby is a new season/fufillment - I might need to fight for things, but the Lord has promised. Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment