Thursday, March 5, 2009

Visiting Grammy and Grandaddy

The kids had a wonderful time visiting at Grammy and Grandaddy's. They found so many treasures and of course managed to bring them home. Today's treasures were empty spools, cameras that need some help, peeps and other snacks. I got Gram to show me how to make pom-poms so that I can make this cute craft I found from the Martha Stewart website. Somehow we managed to stay way to late again and so we didn't leave until 8pm, that was not supposed to happen. The kids were tired though so we got them right in bed for the night. Marc wore his big boy pull-ups this afternoon and loved that - he is getting good with his bubbles, but not staying dry. Somehow I need to figure out his "schedule" before we go broke buying pull-ups! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment